Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Today

Today we have missed another deadline with the Metropolitan Planning Commission which holds the power to approve our property development & allow our plans to go into motion.  I'd like to rant and rave about circumstances out of my control & the frustration I feel toward people who disregard desires of others, even when they're getting paid to do the opposite.  But, it wouldn't change anything except my blood pressure level because I am fully aware that it's really God telling me to wait.  And so that is what I will do.  And I will thank the Lord for a lifetime of reminders in every other maddening circumstance that was out of my control when other people (usually my parents) taught me that God is never caught off guard & is fully aware of and allowing what's happening to happen.  And so I'm sitting here in the "waiting room" writing this to remind myself  & maybe someone else reading this who may be waiting for something that's important to them.  God knows I'm here.

Psalm 52:9 "I will praise thee for ever and ever, because thou hast done it:  and I will wait on thy name;  for it is good before thy saints."

No comments: