Monday, July 14, 2008
The Long & Short of It
Even though the summer is half over, Abby & Lily made up their minds that they wanted their hair cut. Of course this had nothing to do with some friends of theirs recently getting theirs cut as well :). So, Saturday, they had it cut. Lily had 10 inches cut, which was enough to donate, so that was nice. They're getting so many compliments, I may cut mine off next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!
Callie thought that was a fish Lily was holding! haha And so did Paul! LOL
They look adorable! Ashley has here hair cut this way, it is soooo much easier than long hair. You'll love it! Beautiful girls.
I love the haircuts! You two are lookin' good!
Sabrina wants hers to grow out! I want it to stay short, it is soooooo easy. As for Darcy, I am glad she has quit pulling hers out! It is a mess!
Have a great summer!
Post a Comment