Despite the fact that this is a really busy week & there may be .5 people that actually keep up with my blog, I'll write today. Because it's been a while, because my brother asked me to, & because maybe it will encourage that .5 people out there!
Today the Lord has impressed upon me the need to pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to be on my life more. I heard a message this morning about this very thing, when I've recently found myself trying really hard to do a lot of things. Even when they're good efforts, sometimes what God really wants is for me to take myself out of it & let Him. Everywhere I look there is heartache. Maybe it's because we're in the end times, maybe it's because my eyes are older now, maybe it's both. But this has also become a time when God can show me & others who He is.
I'm dying to see God do what only He can.




4 comments:
I wondered if you'd given this up. Good post. Did you mean to mix up the title like that? What's random time? Do I have any?
woo hoo lol back in the game..
Hey - thanks for that encouragement! I am amazed at the power of God. Miss you!
HEY, thanks for sharing your heart. Someone gave me a Dove chocolate and I read the message in it. It said "Remind yourself that it is okay not to be perfect."
I forget that sometimes. Only God can be perfect. Thanks for the encouragement!
Post a Comment