A Little Piece of Quiet...
It just occurred to me a few minutes ago that no one had called or cried for me for a record 5 minutes or so, so I stood for a moment, trying to take as little time as possible to decide what to do with my fleeting time for myself. And so I'm here, trying to keep my commitment to posting to this blog regularly. Just typing whatever comes to mind seems to result in babble, and yet I would have so much to say were there time, as I don't think I've ever been accused of being short on words. So...what to say when there isn't time to say much? Maybe just a quote by James Norman Hall from my Mary Engelbreit calendar--"Loafing is the most productive part of a writer's life..."- Never mind-my time is up--the doorbell is ringing...
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sorry I called twice or three times....oh well....I didn't know you were going to have any peace and quiet today. Warn me next time. ha
Post a Comment