Wednesday, August 08, 2007



Going, going,....


Where has the summer gone? We are in our last week of summer vacation & trying to pack as many activities in as we can before it's back to school next week! I have posted a couple of pictures of the kids from this week. Monday, we were downtown at the World's Fair Park sprinklers--Lily did not want to be photographed due to her getting a black eye from running into someone in the sprinklers! Oops!
Tuesday, we beat the extreme heat at a friend's pool, and then yesterday we visited the Knoxville Zoo with our friends. We have had a great summer, full of exciting activities. Grant & Abby have been a great help with the younger ones & that will be missed when they return to school.
Until next time...

2 comments:

djr said...

You're doing a good job with our babies.
I am proud of you.
Love, Dave

Amy said...

Cute pictures! Love the song and I have heard it before when he was on Regis & Kelly, the one time I watched this summer! ha Is Lily's black eye gone? Poor little thing.