So, school has officially started & I just don't really know what to think about it. It's definitely quieter at home, but also less "lively" as well. And I guess now it's time to catch up on all the projects I didn't do this summer! Grant & Abby had a good first day & are proud to be in fifth & fourth grade now. Here is our annual drop-off picture!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
So, school has officially started & I just don't really know what to think about it. It's definitely quieter at home, but also less "lively" as well. And I guess now it's time to catch up on all the projects I didn't do this summer! Grant & Abby had a good first day & are proud to be in fifth & fourth grade now. Here is our annual drop-off picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
They're so cute. I was hoping you'd post a pic. Lily looks a little too happy. haha
Post a Comment