Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Disney World 2008

We just spent 5 days at the "happiest place on earth" & had a great time, as usual.  Most of you know I am such a fan of Disney World and have made some great memories there throughout my life!  I was Lola's age the first time I went & I'm glad my parents were able to take me & Amy & David several times as we were growing up. Out of 773 pictures, I picked out a few for this slideshow.  I'd love to post some pics of our past trips someday, but that would take time that I don't have right now.   I think every family needs to go at least once together & maybe these pictures will inspire you!



2 comments:

Amy said...

I love these pictures! They're all good. I love Lola in the Mickey ears that are too big. And the one where Chip scared the salsa out of her. =] HA I'm glad you all had fun. I can't wait to take the girls.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time!